- For use with all Mercedes from 2005 onwards (with UHF connection)
- This unit works in cars with a Factory Installed UHI (or MHI) connector
- Where you have an existing cradl
The ViseeO MB-4 Mercedes Bluetooth phone cradle allows you to connect virtually any Bluetooth mobile phone to a Mercedes Benz and talk hands free. For use with all Mercedes from 2005 onwards.
Works with Bluetooth mobile phones
If you have Bluetooth, you can probably use a ViseeO. It works with every phone ever tested. The Mercedes Bluetooth SAP adapter (the SLR styled one) works with very few phones, on restricted networks (it does not work with Three’s 3G network*). The ViseeO MB4 pretty much works with any phone and any network.
The MB-4 emulates a real phone, so integrates perfectly, and all normal functions work perfectly
- Works with integrated controls on steering wheel
- Uses existing integrated microphone
- Mutes audio on your sound system to make and answer calls
- Synchronises contacts with the Comand System (with most phones)
- Microphone fine-tuning for crystal clear sound without echoes
Please note: SMS messages don't transfer to the car screen.
Bluetooth upgrade adapter for Mercedes vehicles
Bright OLED display
Powered by extremely powerful CK5050+ Bluetooth Module
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Multiple pairing up to 4 phone's
HSP (Hands free Profile)
Super fast phone synchronization
OPP (Object Push Profile) for manually upload a phonebook
Highly advanced digital signal processing for noise reduction and echo cancellation
Microphone volume adjuster
5V phone charging port compatible with iPod/iPhone devices
Bluetooth Firmware upgradeable via PC-Bluetooth
Operating software upgradeable via ViseeO Upgrade Cable (included)
The charging port simulates PC-USB charging environment therefore, you must check whether your phone or music device can be charged via PC’s USB port before this function can be effective.