- Hardened polycarbonate outer shell for maximum protection
- Double-thick, impact-resistant silicone edges
- Built-in screen protector
- Power and audio ports are covered with silicone plugs
The Trident Kraken A.M.S. case for Apple iPad Mini 1/2 consists of an impact-resistant silicone inner layer, covered by a hardened polycarbonate outer-casing, with a built-in screen protector to provide maximum protection.
It has been tested to the limit for drop, impact, dust, sand and water by militarey standards, so you can rest assured that your device will survive the toughest of conditions.
The Kraken case includes an attachment port that supports a twist-and-lock feature to securely fit a variety of attachments, allowing you to use your iPad to its full potential.
The case comprises of a three-in-one system, transforming it into a light-weight Perseus case for use indoors. It includes a detachable aluminum media stand, providing the option to attach a variety of interchangeable accessories.
- Tough outer skin, featuring hardened polycarbonate provides maximum protection.
- Double-thick, impact-resistant silicone corners protect your tablet from accidents.
- Scratch-resistant, built-in screen protector provides the ultimate screen protection.
- Dust filters protect microphone and speaker openings.
- Power-ports and audio-jacks are covered with silicone plugs to keep out dust and moisture.
- Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5): Vibration from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
- Dust: Blow dust for 3 hours at 29 ft / sec.
- Sand: Blow sand for 3 hours at 59 ft / sec.
- Rain: 7.9 inches per hour of rain at 40 mph wind velocity for 1 hour.
- Drop: 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
MEETS MILITARY STANDARD MIL-STD-810F (INDEPENDENTLY TESTED):
Depth: 8.25 in
Width: 5.63 in
Height: 0.75 in
Weight: 0.47 lb