- Hardened polycarbonate outer shell for maximum protection
- Lightweight slim protection
- Self-applicable screen protector
- Power and audio ports are covered with silicone plugs
The Trident Aegis case for the iPad Air / iPad 5 consists of an impact-resistant silicone inner layer, covered by a hardened polycarbonate outer-casing, with a built-in screen protector to provide maximum protection.
It has been tested to the limit for drop, impact, dust, sand and water by military standards, so you can rest assured that your device will survive the toughest of conditions.
The Aegis case includes an attachment port that supports a twist-and-lock feature to securely fit a variety of attachments, allowing you to use your iPad to its full potential.
The case comes complete with a Trident screen protector, applicator and cleaning cloth. Ensuring your screen will never get marked or scratched.
- Tough outer skin, featuring hardened polycarbonate provides maximum protection.
- Impact-resistant silicone corners protect your tablet from accidents.
- Scratch-resistant, built-in screen protector provides the ultimate screen protection.
- Dust filters protect microphone and speaker openings.
- Power-ports and audio-jacks are covered with silicone plugs to keep out dust and moisture.
- Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5): Vibration from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
- Drop: 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
MEETS MILITARY STANDARD MIL-STD-810F (INDEPENDENTLY TESTED):
Depth: 0.64 in
Width: 7.07 in
Height: 9.88 in
Weight: 0.73 lb