- SIM Free/Unlocked for use on any network
- Condition: Pre-owned, Grade A, Pristine Condition
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Android OS
- 6.3 inch FHD+ Infinity Display
- Dual curved edges
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on the front and metal on the back
- 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz)
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal memory
- IP68 rated
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual Band Wi-Fi / NFC
- IRIS scanner – next level security
- Fingerprint scanner – protect your data
- Dual 12 megapixel camera and 4K video recording
- Intelligent S-Pen stylus with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Fast Wireless charging
The design hasn't changed much from its predecessor, with a dual-curved screen. It's IP68 rated so it can be submerged in fresh water at a depth of 1.5m for 30 minutes.
The Galaxy Note 10 has a Dual aperture 12 megapixel camera with full 4K video recording and playback and AKG Tuned stereo speakers.
Make the most of having two lenses; one is a telephoto lens, the other a super-wide angle. Together you'll find that the camera may have actually taken more image than your current filter, mode or zoom level shows on screen. Intelligent software will recognise blinking, motion blur, smudges on the lens or bright backlights, suggesting a retake or change of mode.
The Note 10 has a 3,500mAh battery that will last all day, even when running power-hungry apps.
The Note 10 runs on Dual Quad-Core processors with a generous 8GB of RAM and Android Android 9.1 (Pie) OS, upgradeable to 9.0 when available.
As well as the 256GB of on-board memory, it has a microSD card slot that allows for up to an additional 512GB.
The device comes with Samsung KNOX and Find My Mobile apps are included for increased protection if you device is lost or stolen.
The Intelligent S-Pen stylus with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity S Pen has been redesigned with new productivity features, including the new Air Command panel that include:
Action Memo - Handwrite a note to automatically execute a command or have the content converted to a digital format.
Scrapbook - Organise and research content using various sources (the web, YouTube, Gallery, etc.) and keep it in once place for convenient future reference. When saving content, scrapbook will make a note of its originating source, e.g URLs for web content, so that you can easily track back to it at a later date.
Screen Write - Capture a full screen shot of the current screen on the device and then use the S Pen to annotate it with notes or to enhance a picture.
S Finder - Brings up a search function with advanced filters. Find content based on keyword(s), date, location, type and also search for other related content.
Pen Window - This allows you to draw a box of any size on the screen and then open a compatible application within it.
But it's more than just a writing, drawing or highlighting tool! You can also use the S Pen to interact with the Note10 remotely.
For instance, the button on the side of the S Pen can be used to remotely activate the shutter when taking a picture! It will also integrate with presentation software, letting you transfer between slides. Perhaps you want to pause and restart video? Done. Some apps will even let you make your own custom controls for the S Pen.
Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display,
Rear: Triple Camera
- Ultra Wide: 16MP F2.2 (123°)
- Wide-angle: 12MP 2PD AF F1.5/F2.4 OIS (77°)
- Telephoto: 12MP F2.1 OIS (45°)
Front: 10MP 2PD AF F2.2 (80°)
71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm, 168g
(BLE S Pen: 5.8 × 4.35 × 105.08mm, 3.04g)
- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz)
- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
* May differ by market and mobile operator.
- 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
(LTE model only)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
Dual SIM: one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM
Single SIM: one Nano SIM
Android 9.0 (Pie)
Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LAA, LTE Cat.20
- Up to 2.0Gbps Download / Up to 150Mbps Upload
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM
- Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
Bluetooth® v 5.0, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou*)
Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB light sensor
(BLE S Pen: 6-axis Sensor including Gyro Sensor and Acceleration Sensor)
Lock Type: Pattern, PIN, Password
Biometric Lock Types: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
Stereo speakers and earphones: Sound by AKG
(In-box earphones: Type-C plug, hybrid canal type, 2way dynamic unit)
Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included)
Audio Playback Format:
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DSF, DFF, APE
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEB
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 N970F 256GB Grade A, SIM Free / Unlocked
- USB Cable