- 4.7 inch AMOLED display
- GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 10MP camera with 720p HD video recording
- Motorola Assist helps organise your life
- Responsive Voice Recognition
It also features a 10 megapixel camera with 720p HD video recording and playback.
The Moto X has 16GB of storage built in and 50GB of Google Drive storage on top of the standard 15GB free for two years.
Moto X is designed for all the things you want to do, It's made of polycarbonate and fits perfectly into anyone’s hand. This is due to the back of the phone which has been curved to make it comfortably.
It truly is a smartphone - it knows when you are driving so it reads out the caller or the text so that your attention is on the road, preventing accidents from happening. It knows when your idle or asleep or busy, and after a couple of hours it only allows important calls to come through which is extremely convenient.
- 4.0 LE + EDR
- 802.11a/g/b/n/ac, mobile hotspot
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE - UMTS/HSPA + up to 42 Mbps - CDMA/EVDO Rev. A (CDMA model only) - 4G LTE
- 2G/2.5G GSM/GPRS/EDGE bands - 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G UMTS bands - 850/900/ AWS/1900/2100 MHz with HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps (B5/B8/B4/B2/B1)
- 4G LTE bands - 700/AWS/1900MHz (B17/B4/B2)
- 4.7 inches AMOLED (RGB) / HD 720p
- Width 65.3mm; Height 129.4mm
- 5.7 -10.4mm
- Android 4.2.2, Jelly Bean
- 2200 mAh. Mixed usage up to 24 hours (max)
- 10MP CLEAR PIXEL (RGBC) - Quick Capture – LED flash – 1080p HD video (30 fps) – 4X digital zoom – Slow motion video – Burst mode – Auto HDR – Panorama - Tap to focus
- 2MP 1080p HD video
- Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System which includes a software optimszed Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (1.7GHz Dual-Core Krait CPU, quad-core Adreno 320 GPU).
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage.
What's in the Box:
- Motorola Moto X 16GB - Black
- SIM Removal Tool
- Quick Guide