- Android 8 Oreo
- 12.2 megapixel camera, panorama feature
- 5 inch 320 ppi IPS+ LCD display
- Snapdragon 835, Octa-Core Processo
- 128GB Storage
- Bluetooth + EDR, NFC, Wireless charging
- Condition: New with 12 month warranty
It has a vibrant 5.0-inch Full HD OLED display with curved glass edges for ease of use and scratch-resistant gorilla glass 5.
The Pixel 2 has a 12.2 megapixel main camera with Optical Image Stabilisation and a 360 degree panorama feature that allows you to take stunning, immersive photo's.
It can also record full 4K HD video and allows you to upload it instantly to your Google+ page.
It also has a 1.3-megapixel camera on the front for video chatting.
Connectivity features of the Pixel 2 include NFC, Bluetooth, 4G/LTE and Dualband Wi-Fi.
The Google Pixel 2 features the fastest ever fingerprint sensor allowing users to securely lock and authorise online payments. It's also full IP67 dust and water resistant.
It has a 2700 mAh high capacity battery for up to 17 hours of talk-time in optimal operating conditions. With wireless charging, you can conveniently keep it topped up with power with ease.
The Pixel 2 is a slim handset at just 7.8mm in thickness and measures 145.7mm by 69.7mm with a weight of just 143g.
- Supported Network Type - GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE
- 2G Bands - GSM 850/900/1800/1900/CDMA 800/1900
- 3G Bands - HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100/CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G Bands - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- Speed - HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat15 800/75 Mbps
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8mm (5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
- Weight - 143g (5.04 oz)
- SIM - Nano-SIM card
- Protection Features: IP67 certified, dust and water resistant/Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Screen Type - AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size - 5.0 inches (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- 95% DCI-P3 coverage
Software & Hardware:
- OS - Android 8.0
- Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU - Adreno 540
- Card Slot - No
- Internal - 128GB, 4GB RAM
- Primary/Rear - 12.2MP, f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Features - 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video - 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Secondary/Front - 8MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert Types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack - No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC - Yes
- Radio - No
- USB - 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (PowerDelivery 2.0)
- Sensors - Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- Fast battery charging
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
What's In The Box?
- Google Pixel 2 64GB
- USB data cable
- Mains Charger
- Charger Adapter