- Remove moisture from recently water-damaged electronics
- Draw moisture out of your electronic devices in 8 hours
- With daily use will also extend the life of your gadgets
The Gadget Saver bag removes moisture from recently water-damaged electronics, such as phones, iPods, watches, hearing aids etc.
It's for use with devices up to 10x15cm in size.
It will draw moisture out of your electronic devices and with daily use will also extend the life of your gadgets.
How to use the Gadget Saver Bag
1. If the device is powered off, leave it off. If the device has a removable battery, please remove it now. Remove any sim cards and memory cards if applicable. Devices with non removable batteries, just power the device off.
2. Use the lint free cleaning cloth and gently soak up any excess liquid from the affected device.
3. Now place the affected device along with the detached battery and the Absorbency Pack back into the Gadget Saver bag.
4. Reseal the bag, gently expelling any excess air.
After a minimum of 8 hours, remove your device from the bag; insert the battery and recharge the device for a minimum of four hours.