- Factory Unlocked
- Condition: New
- 256GB internal memory
- A12 Bionic processor
- iOS 12
- Dual 12MP camera
- 6.5-inch Super Retina HD OLED display
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Secure TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Qi wireless charging
The iPhone XS Max boasts improvements to the display, camera and all-new processor. Wireless charging has been added and you can now immerse yourself in augmented reality.
The iPhone XS Max features a Super Retina 6.5 inch HD OLED display, but has some improvements, too. It has a glass back, wireless charging using the Qi standard, a TrueTone Retina display, and an A12 Bionic chip.
It has a Dual 12-MP wide-angle camera sensor, which is larger and faster. The camera now has a new Smart HDR mode that takes a lot of exposures and combines them intelligently for more detail in dark areas and better highlights in more challenging situations. You can now adjust the depth of portrait mode photos from f/1.4 to f/16 after you take the shot, too.
It also features optical image stabilisation and Quad LED True Tone Flash.The TrueDepth module on the front has a new 7MP sensor that is twice as fast as that in the iPhone X. In videos, you can now record stereo sound for the first time on an iPhone.
Qi is a wireless charging standard which is now starting to receive wide adoption in public places including hotels, airports and coffee shops. This means you can simply place your phone on to the charger wherever you are and keep the power topped up. Various manufacturers in particular car makers are also including this technology.
Apple’s elegant solution which enables wireless charging through a glass back cover brings this technology to a wider audience. Meaning iPhone users no longer have to worry about connecting cables.
This is due to be further enhanced with the introduction of AirPower, which will enable you to charge multiple Apple products on the same wireless charging mat.
Games and apps will now be able to offer a new reality with enhanced AR technology. The combination of hardware and software makes it possible to create a 3D landscape you can move around and see from various angles.It's splash and water resistant to IP68 standard. Now splashes should no more be a problem.
Locking and unlocking your phone is quicker and easier than before.
A12 Bionic Powering the XS Max is the A12 Bionic chip - the industry’s first 7nm chip, and is by far the smartest and most powerful chip in a smartphone. The biggest improvement in the A12 is to the Neural Engine, which has gone from 600 billion operations per second in the A11 to over 5 trillion in the A12.
It’s has 6.9 billion transistors with a new Apple-designed six-core CPU. The two high-performance cores are up to 15 percent faster than the A11 Bionic but use up to 40% less power. The four high-efficiency cores use up to 50 percent less power. The graphics processor, also Apple-designed, is claimed to be up to 50% faster.
The Optical Image Stabilisation basically reduces blur in your pictures associated with motion and shake. Using the sensor you can counteract even the tiniest moments so that it allows for up to 3x longer exposure as compared to the iPhone 6S. The iPhone Xs Max features a Dual 12-Megapixel camera with 4K video recording, auto focus, auto exposure, and auto white balance.
The iPhone XS Max has a new processor built-in. It's up to two times faster than the iPhone 7. It also consumes less power, which has an impact on the improved battery life.
- Dual Core
- Quad Core
- Make/ModelApple A12 Bionic (6-core, 64-bit)
- OtherEmbedded M11 motion co-processor
- Capacity (Up to)
- TypeSuper Retina HD OLED
- Resolution 2688x1242 (~458 ppi)
- Other1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, TrueTone display with wide colour gamut (P3), Dolby Vision & HDR10 certified, 625 cd/m2 max brightness, 3D Touch, Oleophobic coating, Arsenic & Mercury free
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- FrequenciesLTE Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(AWS), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700c), 17(700b), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800 DD), 25(1900), 26(800), 28(700 APT), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(TD 2000), 38(TD 2600), 39(TD 1900), 40(TD 2300), 41(TD 2500), 66(AWS-3)
- SpeedLTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
- Video OutYes - wired with Apple AV adapter / wireless via Apple Airplay
- Optical Trackpad
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume / Mute
- OtherPower button to access Siri, Apple Pay and camera modes
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
- Built-in SoftwareApple Maps
- MegapixelsDual 12MP
- FlashQuad LED True Tone Flash
- Camera Lens6-element lens, Sapphire lens cover, Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 | Telephoto: ƒ/2.4
- OtherDual OIS, Portrait Mode & Portrait Lighting, Body and face detection, Exposure control, Noise reduction, Auto HDR for photos, Auto image stabilisation, Burst mode, Timer, Geotagging, Image formats: HEIF / JPEG
- Type7MP TrueDepth, ƒ/2.2, Retina flash, Portrait mode & portrait lighting, 1080p video, Animoji
- Proximity SensorYes
- Digital CompassYes
- Light SensorYes
- FormatsAAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3) and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX )
- FormatsEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
- TypeNon removable Li-ion
- 3GUp to 21 hours (12 hours Internet use / 13 hours video playback)
What's in the Box?
- iPhone XS Max 256GB SIM Free - Space Grey
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter