- Condition: New. Warranty: 12 months
- Factory Unlocked
- A11 Bionic processor
- iOS 11
- 12MP camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display - IPS technology
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Secure TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Apple Pay enabled
- Lightning connector for charging, data and audio
- Qi wireless charging
The iPhone 8 still features the Home button, body bezels, Touch ID, Lightning port, and an LCD screen, but has some improvements, too. It has a glass back, wireless charging using the Qi standard, a TrueTone Retina display, and an A11 Bionic chip.
It has a 12 MP wide-angle camera sensor, which is larger and faster. It features a six-element lens, with a f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilisation.
Qi is a wireless charging standard which is now starting to receive wide adoption in public places including hotels, airports and coffee shops. This means you can simply place your phone on to the charger wherever you are and keep the power topped up. Various manufacturers in particular car makers are also including this technology.
Apple’s elegant solution which enables wireless charging through a glass back cover brings this technology to a wider audience. Meaning iPhone users no longer have to worry about connecting cables.
This is due to be further enhanced with the introduction of AirPower, which will enable you to charge multiple Apple products on the same wireless charging mat.
Games and apps will now be able to offer a new reality with enhanced AR technology. The combination of hardware and software makes it possible to create a 3D landscape you can move around and see from various angles.It's splash and water resistant. Now splashes should no more be a problem.
Locking and unlocking your phone is quicker and easier than before.
Apple Pay is a safer way to pay as Apple never shares your card details with merchants.
The camera now features optical image stabilization and an ƒ/1.8 aperture. The featured six element lens makes shooting photos and videos in low light and the final result very impressive.
The Optical Image Stabilisation basically reduces blur in your pictures associated with motion and shake. Using the sensor you can counteract even the tiniest moments so that it allows for up to 3x longer exposure as compared to the iPhone 6S. The iPhone 8 features a 12-Megapixel camera with 4K video recording, auto focus, auto exposure, and auto white balance.
The iPhone 8 has a new processor built-in. It's up to two times faster than the iPhone 7. It also consumes less power, which has an impact on the improved battery life.
- Custom Skin
- Dual Core
- Quad Core
- Make/ModelApple A11 Bionic (6-core, 64-bit)
- OtherEmbedded M11 motion coprocessor
- Capacity (Up to)
- TypeIPS LCD
- Resolution 750 x 1334 (~326 ppi)
- OtherIon-strengthened glass, 3D Touch, Wide colour display, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies850, 900, 1700, 1900/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- FrequenciesLTE Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(AWS), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700c), 17(700b), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800 DD), 25(1900), 26(800), 28(700 APT), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(TD 2000), 38(TD 2600), 39(TD 1900), 40(TD 2300), 41(TD 2500), 66(AWS-3)
- SpeedLTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Version802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Video OutYes - wired with Apple AV adapter / wireless via Apple Airplay
- Optical Trackpad
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume / Mute
- OtherIntegrated Touch ID Home Sensor
- Antenna TypeGLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Built-in SoftwareApple Maps
- FlashQuad LED True Tone Flash
- Camera LensSix-element lens, Optical image stabilisation, Sapphire crystal lens cover, Backside illumination sensor
- Type7 MP, Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1080p HD video recording, Auto image stabilisation
- Proximity SensorYes
- Digital CompassYes
- Light SensorYes
- FormatsAAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3) and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX )
- FormatsHEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
- Recording4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- TypeNon removable Li-ion & Wireless Qi charging
- 3GUp to 14 hours (12 hours Internet use / 13 hours video playback)