The Galaxy S8+ has a stunningly vivid QHD 6.2-inch Super AMOLED infinity display and comes with 64GB of internal storage and the return of the microSD slot for up to 256GB extra storage.
It has a Dual 12 Megapixel Auto Focus camera with zero shutter lag, LED flash and 4K video recording and playback.
The Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955 also has an 8 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling, Bluetooth 5.0 with A2DP, NFC and WiFi connectivity.
The Galaxy S8 Plus supports NFC, has GPS with GLONASS, quad-band GSM/EDGE and 4G LTE network connectivity. It measures 148.9 x 68.1 x 8mm and weighs just 152g.
It also has a gyroscope and accelerometer on board for an engaging gaming experience.
The Galaxy S8+ is built on Samsung Knox, a defence-grade security platform. In addition, it will offer a wide selection of biometric technologies including a fingerprint scanner, iris scanner and facial recognition so users can select a secure authentication method that suits them.
It comes loaded with features including: Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button, Iris Scanner, Barometer, Heart Rate Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner, Download Booster, IP68 protection rating (dust and water resistant).
Bixby is an intelligent interface that will help users get more out of their phone. With the new Bixby button, you will be able to conveniently access Bixby and navigate through services and apps with simple voice, touch, vision and text commands.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is equipped with a large capacity battery of 3,500mAh Li-Po being non-removable and supports adaptive Fast Charging as well as QuickCharge 2.0 support.
- 2G bands - GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G bands - HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G bands - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700)
- Speed - HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 148.9 x 68.1 x 8mm (5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in)
- Weight - 15g (5.47 oz)
- Protection Build - Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- SIM - Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Display Type - Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Size - 6.2 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1440 x 2960 pixels (~570 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Always-on display
- TouchWiz UI
Software & Hardware Features:
- Operating System - Android OS, v7.0
- Chipset - Exynos 8895 Octa
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)
Memory & Storage Features:
- Card Slot - microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage - 64GB
- On-board Memory - 4GB RAM
- Primary/Rear Camera - 12MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Secondary/Front Camera - 8MP, f/1.7, autofocus, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Alert Types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC - Yes
- Radio - No
- USB - v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors - Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Fast battery charging
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Battery Type - Non-removable
- Battery cell type - Li-Ion
- Battery capacity - 3500mAh
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB G955 - Midnight Black
- Mains Charger
- MicroUSB Cable
- User Manual
Warranty: 24 month EU warranty
|Custom Stock Status||DUE IN SOON, PRE-ORDER|
Payment, Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs just €1.49 for orders up to €10, €1.89 for orders up to €15, €3.89 for orders from €15 up to €50 and €5.89 for all other orders, regardless of how many items ordered.
If paying by Bank Transfer or Cheque, we will deliver your order free of charge for orders over €400.
We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Credit Card or Debit Card Payment
We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard credit cards and Debit Cards. The payment will appear as 'Phone Solutions' on your credit card statement.
Phonesonline.ie use Realex Payments technology to accept and authorise credit and Laser cards via our website.
At Phonesonline, we understand that our customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest security technology. If you have any queries regarding the security of your card details, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Please Note: For your security we do not store your credit card information on our database.
We also accept payment through Paypal using your credt card or PayPal account balance. PayPal is the internet's leading Payment system. Simply add your items to the shopping cart, then select PayPal on the shopping cart page to order using PayPal.
Please note, we only deliver to the credit card holders billing address.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
If you would like to pay by cheque or Postal order, please use the Contact Us page to send us an email or call us to place your order.
Bank Transfer Payment
Bank Transfers are welcome for all orders.
You can choose Bank Transfer payment on the secure checkout page or please call or email us with your requirements using the Contact Us page form to order by this method.
We at PhonesOnline believe that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and provide a warranty on all products that we sell. If however you think that you have received a faulty/incorrect product, or have simply decided that a product is not for you, we request that you call or email us. In the case of faulty products we can often resolve the problem over the phone or by email.