The Galaxy S6 has a stunningly vivid 5.1 inch Quad HD AMOLED display and comes with 32GB of internal storage.
It has 16 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with zero shutter lag, LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording and playback.
The Galaxy SM-G920F also has a 5 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling, Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi connectivity.
The Galaxy S6 supports NFC, has GPS with GLONASS, quad-band GSM/EDGE and 4G LTE network connectivity. It measures 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm (5.65 x 2.78 x 0.27 in) and weighs just 138g.
It also has a gyroscope and accelerometer on board for an engaging gaming experience.
It comes loaded with features that debuted on the S5, including: Barometer, Heart Rate Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner, Download Booster, IP67 protection rating (dust and water resistant).
- LTE Cat.6 (300/50Mbps)
- 5.1’’ Quad HD(2560x1440) 577ppi, Super AMOLED
- Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5Ghz, Octacore application processor
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8mm, 138g
- 16MP OIS(rear), 5MP (front)
- MP4,M4V,3GP,3G2,WMV,ASF,AVI,FLV,MKV,WEBM, VP9
- Audio Codec : MP3, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, OPUS
- Audio Format: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Quick Launch, Tracking AF, Auto Real-time HDR(Front & Rear) , F1.9, Low Light Video(Front & Rear), High Clear Zoom, IR Detect White Balance, Virtual Shot, Slow Motion, Fast Motion, Pro Mode, Selective Focus
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Download Booster
- S Health 4.0
- Samsung Pay
- Smart Manager
- Microsoft Apps(OneDrive 115GB for 2 years, OneNote)
- Sound Alive+
- Quick Connect
- Private Mode
- S Finder, S Voice
Google Mobile Services:
- Chrome, Drive, Photos, Gmail, Google, Google+, Google Settings, Hangouts, Maps, Play Books, Play Games, Play Newsstand, Play Movie & TV, Play Music, Play Store, Voice Search, YouTube
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), HT80 MIMO(2x2) 620Mbps, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile hotspot
- Bluetooth®: v4.1, A2DP, LE, apt-X, ANT+
- USB: USB 2.0
- IR Remote
- RAM: 3GB, LPDDR4
- Internal Memory: 32GB, UFS 2.0
- WPC1.1(4.6W Output) & PMA 1.0(4.2W) compatible
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB - White
- Mains Charger
- MicroUSB Cable
- User Manual
24 month EU warranty
|Custom Stock Status||No|
Payment, Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs just €1.49 for orders up to €10, €1.89 for orders up to €15, €3.89 for orders from €15 up to €50 and €5.89 for all other orders, regardless of how many items ordered.
If paying by Bank Transfer or Cheque, we will deliver your order free of charge for orders over €400.
We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Credit Card or Debit Card Payment
We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard credit cards and Debit Cards. The payment will appear as 'Phone Solutions' on your credit card statement.
Phonesonline.ie use Realex Payments technology to accept and authorise credit and Laser cards via our website.
At Phonesonline, we understand that our customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest security technology. If you have any queries regarding the security of your card details, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Please Note: For your security we do not store your credit card information on our database.
We also accept payment through Paypal using your credt card or PayPal account balance. PayPal is the internet's leading Payment system. Simply add your items to the shopping cart, then select PayPal on the shopping cart page to order using PayPal.
Please note, we only deliver to the credit card holders billing address.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
If you would like to pay by cheque or Postal order, please use the Contact Us page to send us an email or call us to place your order.
Bank Transfer Payment
Bank Transfers are welcome for all orders.
You can choose Bank Transfer payment on the secure checkout page or please call or email us with your requirements using the Contact Us page form to order by this method.
We at PhonesOnline believe that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and provide a warranty on all products that we sell. If however you think that you have received a faulty/incorrect product, or have simply decided that a product is not for you, we request that you call or email us. In the case of faulty products we can often resolve the problem over the phone or by email.