The Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 has a fast 1.6GHz Octa Core processor with 3GB of RAM. It has a 13 MegaPixel camera, LTE, DLNA, NFC, WiFi, A-GPS connectivity.
The Galaxy J710 has 16GB of internal storage and also accepts microSD cards up to 128GB. It has 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi for super fast web browsing, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC are all featured.
- Dimensions - 151.7 x 76 x 7.8 mm (5.97 x 2.99 x 0.31 in)
- Weight - 170 g (6.00 oz)
- Type - Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Size - 5.5-inches (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Colour Depth (Main Display) - 16M
- S Pen Support - No
- OS - Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU - Octa-core 1.6 GHz
- CPU Speed - 1.6GHz
- CPU Type - Octa-Core
- RAM Size (GB) - 3 GB
- ROM Size (GB) - 16 GB
- Available Memory (GB) - 11.0 GB
- External Memory Support - MicroSD (Up to 128GB)
- Video Recording Resolution - Full HD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- Main Camera Resolution - CMOS 13.0 MP
- Main Camera f Number - f/1.9
- Front Camera Resolution - CMOS 5.0 MP
- Front Camera f Number - f/1.9
- Main Camera Flash - Yes
- Main Camera Auto Focus - Yes
- SIM size - Micro-SIM (3FF)
- Infra - 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 3G TD-SCDMA, 4G FDD LTE, 4G TDD LTE
- 2G GSM - GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G WCDMA - B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 3G TD-SCDMA - B34(2010), B39(1880)
- 4G FDD LTE - B1(2100), B3(1800), B7(2600), B8(900)
- 4G TDD LTE - B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- ANT+ - Yes
- USB Version - USB 2.0
- Location Technology - GPS, Glonass
- Headphone socket - 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL - No
- Wi-Fi - 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct - Yes
- Bluetooth Version - Bluetooth v4.1
- NFC - Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync - Smart Switch (PC version)
- Sensors - Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) - 3300
- Removable - Yes
- Video Playing Format - MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution - Full HD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- Audio Playing Format - MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Gear Support - Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear S2
- S-Voice - No
- Mobile TV - No
Sales Package Contents:
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Black (SM-J710)
- Mains Charger
- USB Cable
|Custom Stock Status||No|
Payment, Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs just €1.49 for orders up to €10, €1.89 for orders up to €15, €3.89 for orders from €15 up to €50 and €5.89 for all other orders, regardless of how many items ordered.
If paying by Bank Transfer or Cheque, we will deliver your order free of charge for orders over €400.
We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Credit Card or Debit Card Payment
We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard credit cards and Debit Cards. The payment will appear as 'Phone Solutions' on your credit card statement.
Phonesonline.ie use Realex Payments technology to accept and authorise credit and Laser cards via our website.
At Phonesonline, we understand that our customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest security technology. If you have any queries regarding the security of your card details, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Please Note: For your security we do not store your credit card information on our database.
We also accept payment through Paypal using your credt card or PayPal account balance. PayPal is the internet's leading Payment system. Simply add your items to the shopping cart, then select PayPal on the shopping cart page to order using PayPal.
Please note, we only deliver to the credit card holders billing address.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
If you would like to pay by cheque or Postal order, please use the Contact Us page to send us an email or call us to place your order.
Bank Transfer Payment
Bank Transfers are welcome for all orders.
You can choose Bank Transfer payment on the secure checkout page or please call or email us with your requirements using the Contact Us page form to order by this method.
We at PhonesOnline believe that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and provide a warranty on all products that we sell. If however you think that you have received a faulty/incorrect product, or have simply decided that a product is not for you, we request that you call or email us. In the case of faulty products we can often resolve the problem over the phone or by email.