The Moto Z Play has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4, 3.5mm headphone jack. It features a 4K Video Recording and a 16 megapixel camera and 5-megapixel secondary camera, both of which have their own flash.
It's powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot that can be expanded by up to 256GB.
- GSM 2G bands - GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- HSPA - 3G bands HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- LTE - 4G bands LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600)
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 156.4 x 76.4 x 7 mm (6.16 x 3.01 x 0.28 inch)
- Weight - 165g (5.82 oz)
- SIM Card Support - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Protection - Water repellent nano-coating (IP52 certified)
Software & Hardware Features:
- Operating System - Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU - Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Natural Language Processor - Yes
- Contextual Computing Processor - Yes
- GPU - Adreno 506
- Card slot - microSD, up to 256GB
- Internal - 32GB, 3GB RAM
- Capacity - 16MP, f/2.0,
- Extra Features - Phase detection and laser autofocus
- Flash - Dual-LED (dual tone)
- Extended Features - 1.3 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video Features - [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Camera Capacity - 5MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size,
- Flash - LED flash,
- Output Capacity - 1080p
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC - Yes
- USB - Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Sensors - Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Photo/video editor
- Battery Type - Non-removable
- Battery Cell Type - Lithium-Ion
- Battery Capacity - 3510 mAh
- Document viewer
|Custom Stock Status||No|
Payment, Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs just €1.49 for orders up to €10, €1.89 for orders up to €15, €3.89 for orders from €15 up to €50 and €5.89 for all other orders, regardless of how many items ordered.
If paying by Bank Transfer or Cheque, we will deliver your order free of charge for orders over €400.
We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Credit Card or Debit Card Payment
We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard credit cards and Debit Cards. The payment will appear as 'Phone Solutions' on your credit card statement.
Phonesonline.ie use Realex Payments technology to accept and authorise credit and Laser cards via our website.
At Phonesonline, we understand that our customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest security technology. If you have any queries regarding the security of your card details, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Please Note: For your security we do not store your credit card information on our database.
We also accept payment through Paypal using your credt card or PayPal account balance. PayPal is the internet's leading Payment system. Simply add your items to the shopping cart, then select PayPal on the shopping cart page to order using PayPal.
Please note, we only deliver to the credit card holders billing address.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
If you would like to pay by cheque or Postal order, please use the Contact Us page to send us an email or call us to place your order.
Bank Transfer Payment
Bank Transfers are welcome for all orders.
You can choose Bank Transfer payment on the secure checkout page or please call or email us with your requirements using the Contact Us page form to order by this method.
We at PhonesOnline believe that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and provide a warranty on all products that we sell. If however you think that you have received a faulty/incorrect product, or have simply decided that a product is not for you, we request that you call or email us. In the case of faulty products we can often resolve the problem over the phone or by email.