The Huawei Y5II Dual SIM phone is factory unlocked and allows you to use two SIM cards in one handset.
It's a great value phone, packed full of features at a great price! It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating System and features a fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, a 5-inch HD display and 8GB of internal storage.
Featuring a handy sized 5-inch capacitive HD screen, the Y6II is perfect for using the internet and GPS functionality with access to turn-by-turn navigation.
The Y5 II has an 8 megapixel main camera with autofocus, LED flash and HD video recording will help you take the perfect photo or video. A 2 MP front facing camera is perfect for selfies or video calling.
With 8GB of internal storage you can keep all the files you need, together with 1GB of RAM to keep your apps running smoothly.
The integrated GPS will help you find your destination as quickly and efficiently as a dedicated satellite navigation unit.
- 2G bands - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands - HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G bands - LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 143.8 x 72 x 8.9mm (5.66 x 2.83 x 0.35 inch)
- Weight - 135g (4.76 oz)
- SIM - Dual SIM Support (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Type - IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
- Screen Size - 5.0 Inch
- Resolution - 720 x 1280 pixels
- Interface - Emotion UI 3.1
Software & Hardware Features:
- Operating System - Android v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6735P
- CPU - Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU - Mali-T720MP2
- Card Slot - microSD up to 32 GB
- Internal Storage - 8GB ROM
- Memory - 1GB RAM
- Primary - 8MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features - Yes
- Video - Yes
- Secondary - 2MP, LED flash
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes
- 3.5mm Jack - Yes
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth - v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio - FM radio
- Sensors - Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player - Yes
- MP4/H.264 player - Yes
- Document viewer - Yes
- Photo/video editor - Yes
- microUSB v2.0 - Yes
- Battery Type - Removable
- Battery Cell Type - Lithium-Polymer
- Battery Capacity - 2200 mAh
- Huawei Y5 II Dual SIM phone - Black
- Mains Charger
- USB Cable
|Custom Stock Status||No|
Payment, Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs just €1.49 for orders up to €10, €1.89 for orders up to €15, €3.89 for orders from €15 up to €50 and €5.89 for all other orders, regardless of how many items ordered.
If paying by Bank Transfer or Cheque, we will deliver your order free of charge for orders over €400.
We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Credit Card or Debit Card Payment
We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard credit cards and Debit Cards. The payment will appear as 'Phone Solutions' on your credit card statement.
Phonesonline.ie use Realex Payments technology to accept and authorise credit and Laser cards via our website.
At Phonesonline, we understand that our customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest security technology. If you have any queries regarding the security of your card details, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Please Note: For your security we do not store your credit card information on our database.
We also accept payment through Paypal using your credt card or PayPal account balance. PayPal is the internet's leading Payment system. Simply add your items to the shopping cart, then select PayPal on the shopping cart page to order using PayPal.
Please note, we only deliver to the credit card holders billing address.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
If you would like to pay by cheque or Postal order, please use the Contact Us page to send us an email or call us to place your order.
Bank Transfer Payment
Bank Transfers are welcome for all orders.
You can choose Bank Transfer payment on the secure checkout page or please call or email us with your requirements using the Contact Us page form to order by this method.
We at PhonesOnline believe that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and provide a warranty on all products that we sell. If however you think that you have received a faulty/incorrect product, or have simply decided that a product is not for you, we request that you call or email us. In the case of faulty products we can often resolve the problem over the phone or by email.