It's a stylish phone has a stunning 5.9” FHD display with 1080p resolution.
You can record HD video on the Leica Dual Camera – 12MP RGB Sensor and 20MP monochrome sensor together with an LED flash for perfect photo's.
Other stand-out features include MHL-HDMI connections, dual mic noise reduction, proximity, ambient light, eCompass, accelerometer, gyro sensors and DLNA support
What's in the Box:
- Huawei Mate 9 Dual SIM Unlocked
- Data Cable
- Quality certification
- Version7.0 (Nougat)
- Custom SkinEMUI 5.0
- SpeedOcta Core (4 x 2.4 GHz & 4 x 1.8 GHz)
- Dual Core
- Quad Core
- Make/ModelHisilicon Kirin 960
- OtherMali-G71 MP8
- Capacity (Up to)up to 256GB
- Capacity64 GB
- TypeLCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~373 ppi pixel density)
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Frequencies800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- FrequenciesLTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedLTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps
- VersionWiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- DataUSB Type-C (1.0)
- PowerUSB Type-C (1.0)
- Audio3.5mm jack
- Video OutYes, Wireless via Google Home / Miracast
- Optical Trackpad
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- MegapixelsDUAL 20MP & 12MP
- FlashDual LED
- Camera LensLeica optics, f/2.2, 2x zoom
- OtherOIS, Phase Detection & Laser autofocus
- Type8 MP, f/1.9, 1080p
- Proximity SensorYes
- Digital Compass and GyroYes
- Light SensorYes
- FormatsMP3 / eAAC / WMA / WAV / Flac player
- FormatsDivX / XviD / MP4 / H.265 / WMV player
- Capacity4,000 mAh
- TypeNon-removable Li-Po
|Custom Stock Status||No|
Payment, Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs just €1.49 for orders up to €10, €1.89 for orders up to €15, €3.89 for orders from €15 up to €50 and €5.89 for all other orders, regardless of how many items ordered.
If paying by Bank Transfer or Cheque, we will deliver your order free of charge for orders over €400.
We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Credit Card or Debit Card Payment
We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard credit cards and Debit Cards. The payment will appear as 'Phone Solutions' on your credit card statement.
Phonesonline.ie use Realex Payments technology to accept and authorise credit and Laser cards via our website.
At Phonesonline, we understand that our customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest security technology. If you have any queries regarding the security of your card details, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Please Note: For your security we do not store your credit card information on our database.
We also accept payment through Paypal using your credt card or PayPal account balance. PayPal is the internet's leading Payment system. Simply add your items to the shopping cart, then select PayPal on the shopping cart page to order using PayPal.
Please note, we only deliver to the credit card holders billing address.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
If you would like to pay by cheque or Postal order, please use the Contact Us page to send us an email or call us to place your order.
Bank Transfer Payment
Bank Transfers are welcome for all orders.
You can choose Bank Transfer payment on the secure checkout page or please call or email us with your requirements using the Contact Us page form to order by this method.
We at PhonesOnline believe that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and provide a warranty on all products that we sell. If however you think that you have received a faulty/incorrect product, or have simply decided that a product is not for you, we request that you call or email us. In the case of faulty products we can often resolve the problem over the phone or by email.